37 Year Old Mother of a 21 Year Old Princess a 19 Year Old Prince and a 3 Year Old King! - Dominican Republic, DO

Getting ready for the new me! Lipo and bbl by...

Getting ready for the new me! Lipo and bbl by doctor Carlos Lopez Collado in the Dominican republic! After my baby I lost a lot of weight but gained it back double. Nothing hangs but I would love to have my shape back. How I came up with doctor Carlos Lopez Collado? Well after research through research reviews and reviews I got to a conclusion that doctor Lopez would be the best option. Not only does he have excellent reviews and does great work, but he's never ever had any mail practice! I've watched videos , interviews , I've even watch him performing surgery on Snapchat! When a surgeon does that that's when u know he ain't got nothing to hide. Ever since the first time I saw doctor Carlos Lopez Collado 's face (in the internet) I get confident and that's how I knew he would be the one for me!
(Side note he's not money hungry)
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon