I have a history of anemia. - BBL and Lipo - Dominican Republic, DO

Is anyone having surgery with Dra Disla around the...

Is anyone having surgery with Dra Disla around the 20th of this month? I would love to have partner while i am there. I will be staying at Recovery House Armonia. Im concerned about the flight back to the states. How has your backside held up sitting for so long? Is there anything I can do to ease the pressure?

Here in the DR

Well I'm here. Just waiting on blood results. I'm nervous. I have a history of anemia. Your blood must be above 12 ladies! I saw her today. She seems to really care about your personal wishes. I was scheduled for tomorrow but she said I may have to postpone if I'm to low. My levels were borderline when I left the states after I had my period

Low iron

I advise ladies to skip your period if it's close to your surgery date. Mine is now 11.3 and she won't do it. I'm getting iron injections to boost it and hopefully it's above 12 by Thursday.

Also... Make sure you covert your USD to pesos! Otherwise they rip you off. Price is always more when paying USD. Dra Disla and the ladies at the recovery house are the only ones who have held true to the conversion rate.

Bbl June 1 2015 with Duran

Anyone want to buddy up? I will be in santo domingo may 30 - June 10. Doing 1 day of sight seeing before my surgery :) going to stay at real recovery Armonia. I had stayed there before and found it a pleasant place.

For all of those going to ask.... Best way to get in contact with duran is Saturday morning around 9 I think she checks her emails. Best way to get in contact with office for appointment is 8 am on a weekday.

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon