After Nearly 2 Years of Hoping Finally Taking the Plunge :)

So I have been stalking this site everyday for the...

So I have been stalking this site everyday for the past months. I never thought I would do something like this but I'm tired of not being happy and not becoming what I know I can look like. So jump on this journey with me too become completely happy with myself! I'm accepting many of my friends and family won't understand my decision but there comes a time when no matter what anyone says if you aren't happy then you need to change it within reason ofcourse. I've always was that chubby kid and was a size 9/11 in 8th grade smh. I'm ready to blossom and become the person I want to be no matter what people say!

PS app!! I want these results so bad!!

So Ofcourse I found the app that you can play around and wish your procedure came out that way. The left is current. The right is what I pray to happen lol

I need this result!!

I need this in my life

I wish upon the brightest star lol

After Nearly 2 Years of Hoping Finally Taking the Plunge :)

So after about 2 years I am finally going to have it done by Dr. Robles. So far she has been really receptive to emails and making sure all the bases have been covered. I am looking to see if there is going to be any other SX sisters going to be in Santo Domingo on the week of October 27-Nov 3. I will be arriving on Oct 26.

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon