Brachioplasty, Abdominoplasty, Breast Lift+ Augmentation - Dominican Republic

After reading all of your stories you have...

After reading all of your stories you have inspired and finally given me the courage to share mine. I hope you find it helpful???? I think I have spoken to every top plastic surgeon in Santiago y La Capital none seem as confident and comforting as Dr. Jesus Abreu Montero. His proven results speak for themselves hence after much research I have chosen to be his canvas. In 3 days I will be going to the clinic in Santiago to finally meet the man who is going to change the rest of my life and of course to do the required pre- surgery exams like blood work etc. if all is well I am scheduled for surgery the following day at CECILIP - Center for Plastic Surgery and Liposuction located in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. I know most people are nervous but I feel prepared and I am very excited, wish me luck my fellow real selfers!

Meeting the man of my dreams 2day!

Awesome meeting Dr.Jesus Abreu Monterro he is even more amazing in person and Santiago office is impeccable! I uploaded some photos of the office so u can get a feel of how comfortable it is he also has a live feed with before/ after photos videos and testimonials for visual aids. For dinner I had chef pepper salmon shrimp and yuca mash deeeelicous if given the opportunity u must try. The Dr. Jesus Abreu was kind enough to have his chofer personally take another patient very sweet girl hi Wendy ;) plus my companion and myself to CECILIP. So far no complaints everything ivory plus I am feeling VIP!

48 hours later

Pain, discomfort, Soreness, disoriented & lots of nausea from the anesthesia but all considered normal after an intense surgery. U can go with ur eyes closed surgery with Dr. Jesus Abreu Monterro he is the best a true artist and a very experience renowned surgeon. Most of the staff is sweet and caring and some are not. I have had some issues with the urinary aid but overall I am feeling positive about my recovery so thank you to you and your team Dr.Jesus Abreu Monterro!

Results: 4 weeks 5 days post surgery

To be positive A lot of the skin has been successfully removed and As you can see a lot of the swelling has diminished except on abdomens and lower left side I have an irregular bulge that I don't have on the right side of my torso. I do not like My breasts and nipples right now because they are not at all symmetrical which is the bur pose of the breast lift and augmentation when I asked Dr. Abreu he says that is because of swelling And that it should be normal in a few weeks.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Great at answering questions he has an awesome team in Santiago & CECILIP.