Scheduled with Maikel Jimenez Ferreras in DR. Dominican Republic, DO

I have been researching since January. I have...

I have been researching since January. I have contacted several surgeons, and after contacting at least 7 surgeons, I have FINALLY decided on Dr. Maikel. I have spoken with him and his assistant Ruth, and I am confident that he is the surgeon for me. TT, bbl, mr, and lipo. Going feb 1, surgery February 2. So far I have a personal safe and a belly board. Staying at Tropical Deluxe (Ruth).....right now he has a pick age ( not why I chose him but works for me) that includes 10 days at the recovery house and 5 massages. He is also doing the paperwork for my sort term disability at work. I asked him if I needed to lose BMD is 32...he responded he did not want to pressure me , I said please do. So he said try 10 pounds....done and done! Starting my Dr. Ian's extreme fat will come right off! Was wearing 16 jeans, now wearing a size 10. Going for size 8 and I am good. Plus my bootay is a nice size, I just want my hips filled in , the indentation between hip and thigh..yeah that, fill that ish in!!! ( husbands request..smh). My hemo now is 12.5, I have been taking iron, b 12, biotin, vit c, and a multi. I am starting stool softners Plane tickets purchased, now I just have to start getting my supplies, thank ful for Amazon

Date change

Had to change my date which means I had to change my flight. New flight leaves at 7:30 am which means I must be at the airport at 5:30am. I live two hours away, means I must leave home at 3:30..picture Booked a hotel by the airport 15 minutes away, first shuttle leaves for the airport at 5 am...that works!!

Hubby thinks I am crazy!

Had to postpone my surgery AGAIN (may be going on strike). In the interim, I have been having second thoughts about my surgeon. Not that I hear anything bad about him, he is great and so is his assistant. They are both wonderful. It is just that no one who has had surgery with him is really showing us their results. Correction..two dolls have. But I have been looking at the work of Dr. Fatima Almonte (for the first time) and I am very impressed. Sending info and pics today....
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr Maikel Jimenez Ferreras is very accessible, answers all questions, and is a talented surgeon....I am confident with my decision to have him work on me.