5 Dental Implants and 5 Crowns. Painless!!!! - Santo Domingo, DR

Great Dentist! I live in Florida and was trying to...

Great Dentist! I live in Florida and was trying to take care of my teeth, but after bad genes and a lifetime of good and bad dentists, (mostly bad ), I was facing a 38,000 dollar bill for implants and crowns. I went to Dr. Alonso office with high hopes and I was not disappointed at all! It has been a few weeks since I had several teeth pulled, 5 implants, and 5 crowns. It took 2 days and I was really impressed with the pace of the work. I never felt rushed and everything went really well.
Dominican Republic Dentist