TT + DBL. A Real Mommy Makeover- I Feel a New Woman!

I am very satisfied with my results. I decided to...

I am very satisfied with my results.
I decided to undergo with a Tummy Tuck, Lipo and Dominican Butt Lift, after having had 4 deliveries and gallbladder surgery that left me a very ugly scar, without time to go to the gym daily, caused skin excess in the abdomen and much Fat in the belly, back and waist, losing all my figure I had when I was younger, so I felt very ashamed with my body. I began to investigate and to see images of different Doctors around the world until it arrives to this page realself, since there are many doctors prepared and certified in the same, but I conclude that Dr. Emmanuel Mallol was the best option already,I love the natural results in the contour and buttocks with his Dominican Butt Lift DBL,also he has affordable prices, besides he is a very human doctor who answered every one of my questions which gave me more security at the moment of making my decision. He also worry enough about my post operative recovery, giving me advice through WhatsApp. He is very demanding since he understands that an adequate post operative care is very important to obtain good results.
Now I am a different woman, happy and sure of myself.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I began to investigate and to see images of different Doctors around the world until it arrives to this page realself, since there are many doctors prepared and certified in the same, but I conclude that Dr. Emmanuel Mallol was the best option already,I love the natural results in the contour and buttocks with his Dominican Butt Lift DBL,also he has affordable prices, besides he is a very human doctor who answered every one of my questions which gave me more security at the moment of making my decision. Dr. Emmanuel Mallol also worry enough about my post operative recovery, giving me advice through WhatsApp. He is very demanding since he understands that an adequate post operative care is very important to obtain good results. Now I am a different woman, happy and sure of myself.