28 Wanting the Abs I Never Could Get from Working out. Dominican Republic, DO

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Got my date, 1/20/17, and I am S U P E R excited,...

Got my date, 1/20/17, and I am S U P E R excited, paid my deposit, of $500 now to book my flight and find accommodations.
I already have a shopping list of supplies,and hopefully will find a recovery house soon. Any suggestions????
Please let me know, i will be reading reviews until I am blue in the face
More to come

My doctor is bomb!

So this is my first surgery every, I mean I have never even broken a bone. So of course I have a ton of questions and Dr. Derby is ALWAYS available via Whats APP.
I mean anything I can think of he responds within an hour.
Today he actually sent me a voice note which puts me at ease because he speaks perfect English. So I fully trust he gets my wishes and wants seeing that I am not going for the "typical booty" I have an athletic shape and I want to keep it.
Update you ladies later

Less than 3 weeks

Hey chicas I wanted to give an update now that I'm less than a month away.
I've been stalking wish pics for the perfect pics to print so Dr Derby has in front of him.
In other news I have picked up sooo much weight :( With the holidays and carbs and snacks I can't help myself. Ideally I wanted to be 155 for the surgery, I currently am 168.
Hd Lipo was a big reason why I went with Dr Derby and I had hoped to be in the 140's by 1/20.

My focus these next couple of weeks will be to keep a healthy balanced diet, rich in protein and veggies.

I'm uploading a few photos, talk to you ladies soon.

Less than 3 weeks

Hey chicas I wanted to give an update now that I'm less than a month away.

I'm uploading a few photos, talk to you ladies soon.

My nerves, second thoughts

So Today is exactly 7 days before I leave for the DR and 9 days before my surgery. I'm getting nervous in all honesty.
And I am really considering all the money that I am spending for this. I know I could be putting that money towards my home so I can't help to think I'm being a little bit shallow and my priorities are a tad bit fucked up.

And since I am going for the HD Lipo, I've been seeing hi on social media some of the horror stories with the liposuction burns and I realize this Lipo has more of a risk for a burn or for that type of complication.

Even though I have someone traveling with me I have to say I am also concerned about the recovery house. Particularly not knowing the language and just being in another country so yeah my nerves are a little shot I am not rethinking the money but kind of rethinking the money.

This could be a lavish vacay.
Adding also to my list of worries I'm text I'm going for a really really natural look I'm worried that I will wake up with some crazy booty.
I don't want that Kim K booty/ leg ratio that is not proportionate to my legs.
So this is probably one of my longer post I'm if not the longest because I am texting to talk or talking to text. Keep me in your prayers ladies.

I'm in DR????

Hi guys,
I'm in DR and my sx is tomorrow 1/20.
I arrived yesterday and this am I got my lab work done and In the am I will have my ekg done.
I'm waiting now for my consultation with Dr Derby Sang Caputo.

So far everything has been good. I'm staying at Daisy Recovery House and I'm in a private two bedroom it's me and my mom.
The staff are really nice. The food is good. The wifi is shaky but they have firestick.

I'm in DR????

Hi guys,
I'm in DR and my sx is tomorrow 1/20.
I'm waiting now for my consultation with Dr Derby Sang Caputo.

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

So far Dr. Derby Sang Caputo has been very responsive when I whatsapp him, and I appreciate that.