Tummy Tuck and bbl coming soon

Hello im choosing dra. Walkiris robles in...

Hello im choosing dra. Walkiris robles in Dominican Republic, i saw her work and im in love!! i had a bad bbl with dr. Ayman Shahine from NYC and wasted 7,000$ on 3/11/2015.Wish I could crack his azz over the head with a bottle . So now im still needing my body done!!! im sending my deposit of $300 tomorrow to dra Robles???? wish me luck!

Sent my deposit!!! yaaasss

today I reserved my surgery date for march 9 th 2015. just before my April birthday ???????? im going to book my flight next week im not playing, im going to be 30 years old and I want to be totally fabulous since im going to be considered old lol!!!

receipt

im slowly paying down my balance. And im booking my plane ticket this Friday yaayy.

Flight Booked and ready!!!

Me and my friends booked our flights and we are out March 8th 2015!

December im gonna start a countdown!!

Damn i can't wait til March and I will feel so much better to get it done and over with. Im so nervous its my first time going to a foreign country!

89 days or less before my Surgery!!!??????????

Omg i cant wait! Im going shopping for all my vitamins and supplies tomorrow. One of my friends backed out of our trip but its fine im still going. Any gals on here going march 8th 2015 to D R let me know! My friends call me chyna but my name is crystal! im 29 and Ret to go lol!

Patiently waiting!!!!

I cant wait to get this surgery over with!! I had a bad dream about it last night!! March 8th need to come on already!

I just got to buy my Vitamins at GNC!!

well after my my flight was booked and dra Robles confirmed i was really coming she sent the list of items i will be needing. so the vitamins i just got around to getting. Im thinking about online shopping for all the rest of items. I don't really need to buy sun dresses since I already have alot of those. this trip need to hurry up already.

Happy Holidays everyone on real self . com

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday! Good Luck and happy healing

Happy new year! I'm hype

I'm ready for my date March 8th to come already..

36 More Days Til Surgery

Im getting my suitcase together. Cant stop thinking about my new adventure to D.R

Time is Flying!!!!!

New Body coming soon!!

Patiently awaiting!!!

35 Days . the count down is on. Any SX buddies welcome. March 8th 2016 I arrive at DR and im Staying till march 17/18

26 more days til my sx !!!!

Omg im so nervous. plus im still putting my list together. decided to only bring a carry on bag in hopes of cutting down time at the airport. .

OMG!!! Im so ready

Im starting to have mixed feelings but im going March 8th.

Changed Dr. because of bmi

update, im still having sx march 9th and flying out tuesday march 8th! Im soo fucking nervous this is my first time out the country plus now im going alone???? my stomach keeps bubbling because im scared. I feel like i may not make it through????

changed to dr Luis Lima i had sx3/11/16

I did surgery yesterday and made it to the flat side. I will give you all the whole story when I feel much better. but im loving my instant results! here are a couple pictures for now. I will post story in 2-3 days????

My whole story in DR.

Ok I left for DR March 8th ended up getting sx March 11th because my hemo was 10.6 and it has to be 12 for sx. I opted to go with a blood transfusion which cost me 380$ usd. that was the only way. I stayed at marias RH and the staff and food were great but the house itself had issues. shower no hot water, toilet could not flush any tissue. Windows didn't have screen and they stayed open so mosquitos kept biting me. I had a cough with lots of phlegm in my throat kept throwing up the night after sx so not much sleep at all. I had a rough recovery. I'm sleepy now so I will continue my story another date. here are a couple picks and I love my result !
dra. walkiris Robles