27, lipo

I am 5'7 170lbs I have alway struggled with my...

I am 5'7 170lbs I have alway struggled with my weight it seems like no matter how much I eat right and work out i can never keep my weight to where i want it and after having my daughters forget it I need a mommy makeover I am going to Dr. Fernando Francis in Santiago My surgery date is May 5, 2015 I will be uploading before pics soon and if anyone has any info to give me anything helps i'll also upload pics of what I'm bring all that good stuff :)

QUESTION HELP PLEASE ???

Ok so I have a question. I got my test results from my Doctor today and my hemo is at 13.7 (yaaayyy) :) that is without taking any vitamins but I've seen a lot of girls taking vitamins such as iron, B6, B12 etc Heres my question since my hemo is at a good level should I just not take any vitamins or should I take them anyway ???

QUESTION ABOUT THE GENERAL ANESTHESIA IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC HELP ME OUT LADIES PLZ!!

ok this is a question to the ladies that have had their surgery done in Dominican Republic how was the anesthesia was it painful does it compare to having it done here in the states like when giving birth???

Here are some smoothies I hope help you dolls

So i just figured out how to upload pics (yay) lol so i will be posting before pics and some other thing i hope you dolls find helpful!!
Dr. Fernando Francis