32 Year Old - 2 Kids - in Love with my Body Now!! - Santiago, Chile

I had a sleeve surgery 4 years ago and lost 70 p....

I had a sleeve surgery 4 years ago and lost 70 p. I had a lot of loose skin in my belly and saggy breasts. This surgery has changed my life completely, seriously it has been a miracle for me, a new start. I was looking forward on doing this for a LONG time. I wanted to wait until I had kids. Did not wanted to do it too old. My husband has been extra supportive and although he has never asked me to loose weight or increase my boob size, he is very happy because I am.

Before pictures!

This was something I always wanted to do as you can see I had a big muffin top and no boobs...

1 Month Post

Thrilled! I will were a bikini!!! Didn't do this ever, sooooo excited!!!
Dr. Jose Lasen

He is an amazing doctor and person! An artist really. He made an excellent job, literally changed my life completely. He answered all of my questions and made sure I was satisfied with the results. He has an outstanding assistant that answered all of my calls pre and post surgery. 24-7. A true blessing that I found him. Don't be fooled by he being too young, he has done a LOT of plastic surgery.