30 Years Old, Wanted an Enhancement!! 600cc 5'5 150llbs - Santa Rosa, CA

I've been stalking this site since before my...

I've been stalking this site since before my surgery, so I've decidedto go ahead and add my journey so far. I just hit the Big 30 and wanted to embrace my 30's so I decided to get Boobs!!! I was a 36B maybe small C. I have 4 children, did not breast feed. My oldest is 12 my youngest 1. I decided on 600cc. I went back and fourth until a couple days b4 surgery. I initially was shooting for 500cc but after much thought I went with 600cc mentor Smooth Round Moderate Plus. Now I'm 1 day shy of 2 weeks op and I'm wishing I wld of went for 650/700... But no biggie I'm loving them anyway:)

The day of surgery I was in pain but nothing intolerable, the pain meds helped! It was hard to sleep because I'm a side sleeper. I was able to sleep on my side last night. That was good!! I've started massaging. My tape on my incision shld be coming off within next cpl days. My dr said at the 2 week mark, so that's tomorrow. I Can't wait for them to drop and fluff!! It seems like they have dropped a little. I'm already seeing a difference:)

3weeks 2days postOp

I'm loving the new boobs. Haven't got sized yet so I'm wondering what size I am, I'm thinking I'll wait until they drop more. I feel like I'm fully recovered, a little discomfort here and there when I reach high or lift my baby. I started lifting him after 2 weeks I felt fine, I hope I didn't mess anything up. I dnt feel as if I did. I've been massaging a lot!! Seems like they are stiff in the mornings. I do wish I would have went bigger but I'm happy with these for now. I'm starting to diet and trying to loose 10 pounds for summer, I feel huge lol. It's harder for me to loose wait the older I get. Anyway just wanted to post some pics of my progress I feel and see a difference!! :)

One Month Post Op

All is good one month post op, feeling good & seeing a big difference one month later:) here some pics ... Oh yea I was sized at VS into a 34DDD. Which seems to fit very comfortable for now!:)

2months 1 week POST Op

My boobs now feel like apart of me!! I Love them:) they are squishy but I'm hoping they get a little more squishy lol. Idk if they are finished dropping. Well wanted to post an update of them. I'm wishing to loose 10pounds and I know they will stand out more. With my frame they look natural size! I NEED TO LOOSE WEIGHT. It's so hard lol
Anyway here's some pics;)
I've been tanning so I put bandaids over my scars, just so it dnt mess up the pigment for now. After 6 months I think I will tan without bandaid.

4days short of 4MONTHS Post Op

Just wanted to update with some pics. In 4 days I'll be 4 months Post Op. I have no complaints, I love my new assets!!! They are apart of me now. :)

600CC almost 5months PostOp.

Haven't put these dresses on since before B.A!!! I love how they got now!! Almost 5 Months P.O!! Looking for outfits to wear to Vegas in 3 weeks:) thought I'd share thes pics! :) Love my new boobs!!!!! No complaints! So glad I went with Dr. Canales, he did such a GREAT JOB!!!!!

5 months Post Op today 600CC

Just some update pics. I don't really notice too much difference they seemed to settle within the 1st couple months and have been the same since. Maybe they've dropped a bit. Absolutely LOVE THEM!!

9 and a half Months later

Hello!!! It has been awhile since I've updated my review. There wasn't much change going on so I didn't wanna overload the same looking pics. Anywho now it's 9months later and everything is fantastic:)!! I love my boobs I'm so use to them now it's as if I've always had them! When I look back at old pics I'm like wow, I was so flat chested. Lol. Now i feel like they're normal size, not big, not small!! I do still wish I wld of went bigger!!! Ah, I know I know, they are perfect but I was shooting for BIG! Still I absolutely LOVE THEM! Since my last review I pierced my nipples. That HURT LIKE HELL!!! Omg! It's been 3 months since I did that, I'm still waiting to change the barbell out! Also I lost about 15 pounds! So here's some pics.... Thanks for reading:)
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Canales was Great, the staff is so nice and welcoming. I'm happy I went with Him.