Dot Fractional Laser with Platelet Rich Plasma-Another chance with my skin:)

I got the dot fractional laser with platelet rich...

I got the dot fractional laser with platelet rich plasma:)

I have been searching for something to renew my skin texture for years. I ruined my skin early on with multiple skin products and no sun screen. I also suffered from hormonal acne breakouts:( The day of my procedure I was a mess, had horrible acne scars, wrinkles, and bad uneven texture. I decided to finally take the plunge and start the new year with better skin. I was always so nervous thinking I would further damage my skin.

The procedure itself was a little uncomfortable, but definitely worth it. Day of procedure I showed up and had numbing cream placed on my face and my blood drawn for the plasma. Fifteen minutes later, the nurse, Eve, started the dot procedure. She was really sweet, professional, and tried her best to make me feel comfortable. The procedure lasted about an hour, and there were a few moments I wanted to scream, however, after a few jolts you get used to the feeling and are able to relax a bit.

After the procedure- that's when you start to feel the nasty sun burned feeling. It does feel very uncomfortable for the first 5 hours after procedure, then you don't feel it. Tightness starts to settle in.

Day 2&3-A swollen mess!!! Scabby dots everywhere! I looked awful. Almost questioned my decision for a minute. I must admit I was scared.

Day 4-dots were falling off like crazy!!! And new beautiful skin was revealed. I just looked like a red tomato, and started to feel a bit itchy.

Day 5- swelling has gone down substantially and my skin looks like it did 9 years ago!! I can't believe I waited so long!!!

Changes will continue to occur for a couple more months, but so far I am so pleased. I will probably do this once every two years, if needed.

It's been a couple of months since my Dot plasma CO2

Love my results!!! Broke out a little bit after my initial review, but I got an IPL to stop the acne breakouts. Skin still looks great!! Planning on doing the plasma laser again in a few months for optimal results, but really happy so far!!!
Eve @ Dr. Chernoff & Associates

Good personality, very professional and attentive. She played some music of my choice during the procedure too! I chose Frank Sinatra, it was relaxing.