Wow! You Just Don't Realize How Good He Is, Until You Go to Someone Else - Santa Rosa, CA

I met Dr. Chernoff in 2004 and I literally had to...

I met Dr. Chernoff in 2004 and I literally had to talk him into doing a cheek augmentation with buccal fat pad removal. Long story short, I looked amazing and my healing time was so fast. I guess I just didn't appreciate that because two years later I decided I wanted bigger cheek implants and a nose job. I knew Dr. Chernoff would never go for that so I went to another doctor. Well, what a mess. The cheek implants the next doctor did were so big that they spread my mouth like I was looking in a fun house mirror. My nose was crooked. It seemed to take years for all the swelling to go away. Also I had a dent under my right eye because the implant was so big. I looked fake and ridiculous. I was very depressed but decided to just live with it. As I got older the dent under my eye seemed to get more noticeable. I expressed a desire to have the implants removed to yet another doctor and he said they were fine. He said I just needed injections. I walked out of that doctor's office with even bigger cheeks and a 1600.00 dent in my wallet. I did some research and it is much harder to remove cheek implants then to put them in. I knew that Dr. Chernoff was the only one who could do the job. I was really embarrassed but I had to call him because the implants were actually affecting my vision. Basically, in a nutshell, he fixed my face. He took out the old implants, which was not easy. He put in the new smaller (original size) implants and did a face lift due to sagging from the bigger implants and also a brow lift. Ironically the only thing I need now is a nose job, which I didn't need until I had one. If I do get my nose done I will go to Dr. Chernoff. My healing was fast. Dr. Chernoff is not close to where I live at all, but I would travel to wherever he is if I needed a procedure. I have learned my lesson. Plastic surgery is not to be taken lightly. A person can get seriously messed up. Dr. Chernoff will always make you look natural and after looking so weird for so long that is something I really value. I honestly can't say enough nice things about him. He deserves every penny he gets. He is honest and trustworthy and I can't thank him enough for giving me my face back.
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chernoff is amazing, trustworthy and worth every penny.