Treatment Provider

Francisco Canales, MD
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Call Doctor
Reviews you can trust, from real people like you.
How it works
  • Our highly-trained Review Moderation team evaluates all reviews before they're published to ensure they're written by people like you and not a member of a doctor's office.
  • This multi-step process takes up to 24 hours from review submission to publication.
  • Doctors can't pay to have reviews removed or hidden.
  • Reviews are only removed at the reviewer's request or if they violate our Terms of Service.

If you have questions or believe we should re-evaluate a published review, let us know.

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I loved Dr. Canales and his team! Starting with my...

I loved Dr. Canales and his team! Starting with my initial consultation, he really listened to me to understand what my goal and vision was for my surgery. I always felt comfortable due to his wonderful bedside manner. His team did a wonderful job of keeping me informed and provided me a packet of information prior to my surgery to help prepare me. I am very happy with my result and would trust no one else!

Provider Review

Phone or email responsiveness
Staff professionalism & courtesy
Payment process
Wait times

Dr. Canales was very professional in every way. He has a wonderful bedside manner and really listened to my questions and concerns. He is overall a really nice man and I would trust no one other than him.