30 Year Old, Mom of Two, Much Needed Liposuction - Santa Rosa, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Dr. Canales was my surgeon for two of my previous...

Dr. Canales was my surgeon for two of my previous surgeries (breast augmentation and tummy tuck), so I trusted him for liposuction. I had been running 25 miles a week, dieting and still didn't have the figure I had hoped for. Children are wonderful, but they can destroy your body. My outer thighs and hips bothered me, arms were still a little flabby despite weight training with a trainer 4 times a week, and back had fat rolls...and despite diet & exercise, the shape didn't change.
My surgery was quick, and relatively painless. I was back to my normal duties within a day or two, taking it easy, of course, and making sure to wear my compression garments as directed. I saw the final result(s), roughly 6 weeks post procedure and was incredibly happy. Nobody believed I had children. I look amazing in tight dresses (no pudge!), and lingerie as well.
The only thing I regret about lipo is not doing it sooner. As a mom, you give your body to your children throughout pregnancy, birth and even postpartum. Treatments like liposuction are wonderful for getting back your pre-baby body, and having your confidence skyrocket.
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Easy to talk with, addresses any and all concerns, kind and professional.