30 Year Old, Mom of Two, Much Needed Liposuction - Santa Rosa, CA

Dr. Canales was my surgeon for two of my previous...

Dr. Canales was my surgeon for two of my previous surgeries (breast augmentation and tummy tuck), so I trusted him for liposuction. I had been running 25 miles a week, dieting and still didn't have the figure I had hoped for. Children are wonderful, but they can destroy your body. My outer thighs and hips bothered me, arms were still a little flabby despite weight training with a trainer 4 times a week, and back had fat rolls...and despite diet & exercise, the shape didn't change.
My surgery was quick, and relatively painless. I was back to my normal duties within a day or two, taking it easy, of course, and making sure to wear my compression garments as directed. I saw the final result(s), roughly 6 weeks post procedure and was incredibly happy. Nobody believed I had children. I look amazing in tight dresses (no pudge!), and lingerie as well.
The only thing I regret about lipo is not doing it sooner. As a mom, you give your body to your children throughout pregnancy, birth and even postpartum. Treatments like liposuction are wonderful for getting back your pre-baby body, and having your confidence skyrocket.
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Easy to talk with, addresses any and all concerns, kind and professional.