ThermiVa, Can't Stop Grinning - Santa Rosa Beach, FL

I'm a 43 yr old, ultra marathoner. I began to...

I'm a 43 yr old, ultra marathoner. I began to notice some bladder leakage towards the end of my longer training runs about 6 months ago. I'd heard of Thermiva helping stress incontinence and all the rejuvenation benefits but wasn't willing to spend the money. To be honest, I felt somewhat guilty even considering it. Until my most recent, short morning runs were all ending with some amount of urnine leakage. That was my deciding factor. I felt the urgency to urinate, thought I was holding it, and apparently wasn't. I did my own little 'test'. I attempted to stop the flow every time I went to the restroom. Each time, I couldn't. I had my first treatment 4 days ago. The morning of, I considered canceling. Soooo glad I didn't. OMG, I can not express how happy I am with the results. The procedure was painless, with mild cramping that night. And the results, for me, were immediate. Literally. Within the hour I had to urinate, and was able to immediately stop the flow, several times in one sitting. I've since gone on a 2 and a half hour run and just this morning a 30 min run, not one single drop of urine was evident. My problem was resolved and I decided I'd stop with one treatment. But I'm reaping all the other rejuvenation benefits too!! Things don't quite look the same down there and they certainly don't feel the same either. It's as if everything has just shrunk, inside and out. I really didn't think it was an issue, until I started seeing and experiencing the changes. And that's why the morning of day 2, I knew I'd be going back for treatment 2! Worth it!! Every woman that has had children should consider ThemiVa. We easily talk about about wrinkles, fillers and implants, but vaginal condition isn't something we openly discuss. Every woman should know TheriVa is out there!
Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon

The entire staff at The Aesthetic Clinique is extremely kind and professional. Dr.Weiners PA, Brittany performed the procedure. Her bedside manner is top notch, I felt comfortable with her the entire time.