43 Yr Old - Filler Around the Eyes - Santa Rosa Beach, FL

I have seen doctors in New York and Brazil that...

I have seen doctors in New York and Brazil that are allegedly the "best" for dermal fillers, but Dr. Weiner truly stands out. For the past year, I have worn my glasses every day (instead of my normal contacts), because at the age of 43, my eyes look tired and hollow. It has not been easy to find a doctor who is truly experienced with fillers in the eye area as this is one of the toughest areas to correct. Dr. Weiner did a fantastic job and I had absolutely no bruising or issues. I am thrilled I finally found someone who could help me. His staff is amazing as well. When I first arrived I met with Sandy and we discussed my "other" ongoing concern, which is my melasma (I'm Asian and this is particularly difficult to treat with my skin type.) Sandy is such a wealth of knowledge. She took the time to answer all of my questions and gave me great input on how to treat my melasma. Honestly, I couldn't have had a better experience.
Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Weiner performed my procedure. It was effortless on his part because he is so skilled. Sandy used a vibration device on my face while Dr. Weiner injected the Restylane - it mitigated the pain! In fact I felt no pain, because your mind focuses on the vibrating versus the insertion of the cannula. Why doesn't every doctor use this simple tool when injecting? It makes the experience so much easier on the patient.