Restylane ...so worth it!!

I am a banker & sales person. I have a very...

I am a banker & sales person. I have a very thin face and feel that I need more volume & lift in my face. My appearance is important to me but I don't want to look overdone. I am 53 years old and been married for 33 years. He loves me regardless.....I do this for me. It makes me feel more confident

Before & after

Rest

I always feel the area under my eyes and lack of volume in my cheeks add years to my face. I love what this treatment does for me!!

Restylane treatment

I don't like the lack of volume in my thin face. I feel the area under my eyes makes me look very tired. I love the effect that restylane gives me. Also added some filler around my mouth/chin area. So happy with the results!!!!
Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon

We travel to the Gulf Coast every year and The Aesthetic Clinique is always on my list of "Must do activities". Dr Weiner and his staff are warm, friendly and always professional. I appreciate that he wants you to look younger and refreshed...not overdone. You can tell that he and his staff love what they do. He is truly an artist!