So Glad I Finally Did This!

I have always been so embarrassed of my huge labia...

I have always been so embarrassed of my huge labia for as long as I can remember. Even after being with my husband for almost 20 years I was still uncomfortable and ashamed of it although he never complained and thought I was crazy to do this. Let me say if you are on the fence about doing it, I would say don't wait another second. I can't explain how much better I feel and not worried about wearing workout pants and having it show. I used to wear 2-3 pair of underwear to conceal it when I wore leggings. This was kind of a life-changer as silly as it sounds. I did this when I had my mini tummy tuck and the pain from the labiaplasty was very minimal. Dr. Raffy made me feel so comfortable even though I was mortified to bring it up at the consult. He did a fabulous job and is an amazing doctor and a super nice guy. His staff is wonderful too. I don't feel comfortable posting pics though, sorry.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

He's a fantastic doctor and a really nice guy. He's extremely knowledgeable and accomplished yet he has zero ego and is quite humble and pretty funny too. He's got a great team and office staff and has a state of the art operating room on site. I had a great experience and highly recommend Dr. Karamanoukian.