Vaginoplasty , Best Decision and Very Happy - Santa Monica, CA

I had surgery done on August 10 early morning.It...

I had surgery done on August 10 early morning.It was about an hour procedure as I was told before. Two sweet friendly girls were there as doctors help and they did setup and talked to me to make me feel comfortable as I was little nervous. Dr Ghozland is very sweet and friendly doctor. He was checking with me inbetween if I am doing okay while doing surgery. I was feeling being stitched but not pain.
After surgery some medication were given to me to take home. I slept good at night and was doing great next day. I got the call from the nurse to see how am I doing and if I have any questions for doctor. I was perfectly okay. Today is my third day and I am doing great. I had couple friends did this surgery and they had painful recovery. I think Doctor Ghozland is the best choice because he already explained me the procedure and recovery part so it helped my psychologically. I am able to walk and move around the house only while sitting and getting up I feel stingy mild pain. I am taking easy and resting and very happy with my surgery. Great doctor and Great results.

Vaginoplasty

Hi realself members. Today is my 12th day post vaginoplasty..doing great and feeling great. Everything turned out to be great and even better then I expected.
Still careful about my sutures and that's about it.
Santa Monica OB/GYN

He answers all questions and when I went home I had more questions then he explained me over the phone. I called him again couple times and every time he was helpful and understanding.