47 years old ,Vaginoplasty

I had three times consultation with dr Ghozland...

I had three times consultation with dr Ghozland and each time he explained me that procedure is simple and it's an hour surgery and he tightens the inside of vagina and as well as opening of vagina and helps with bladder inconsistence too. As for complicated part only is that after surgery give yourself 10 days for rest as it hurts bad. When I was convinced by Doctor I decided to do it.
On the day of surgery when I reached there first shock was when they asked me to pay more than my coded price. They didn't have any records or paperwork. The patient coordinator who was in touch with me had quit. Even the doctor didn't remember my consultation and final price code given to me. Brittany the lady at front desk went inside to discuss and later said ok on the price code given to me earlier. I was taken in room and when doctor came and I asked him again that what exactly The benefits of vaginoplasty then he said it doesn't help with bladder inconsistence, (I was surprised)..it's only a tightening procedure and during that time he was trying to convince me to to femilift as it gives same results. I said No because I want surgery for permanent results. I had surgery done yesterday and I am totally fine with minimum pain and also I am able to walk
I will update next on August 20 which is my follow up date and let you know what exactly Doctor did.

Vaginoplasty

Surgery was yesterday. It was quick and painless. Doctor is very sweet and friendly. This is my second day post surgery and I am doing great with minimum pain. So far I am happy with the surgery part and recovering part. I will update soon.
Santa Monica OB/GYN

I had surgery done yesterday. It went great fast and quick. I am doing fine next day also