Needed Fixing After 6 Kids.... - Santa Monica, CA

Ive with Bladder incontinence, and vaginal...

Ive with Bladder incontinence, and vaginal loosening since the birth of my fourth child. After my 5th, it was impossible to workout without having to go to the bathroom, not to mention the lax in my vagina no matter how many kegals I did. I came to RealSelf to get some answers, because I did not want to get a mesh, as I am still young. In searching for a more natural approach and came to Dr. Ghozlands site. After doing other searches, I found myself back at his site booking a consultation. I wanted someone who specialized in womens health (he's an OBGYN), not a plastic surgeon. All I can say is wow! The staff is amazing, especially Mrs. V. Dr. Ghozland was super supportive, understood what I wanted, listened to my concerns and gave me more than I expected! I had my procedure on January 11th and the downtime was short. I was awake, receiving local anesthesia which was a plus. I was a little apprehensive at first, but he assured me I wouldn't feel it. He was right! Not only did he fix the bladder incontinence, he fixed all the lax and made it 'picture worthy'! I am so pleased with the results and so is my husband! Lol. Ladies this was totally worth the money, and for all I had done, the price was very inexpensive! If you're done having kids and/or having issues with incontinence, I would consider this OBGYN.

Santa Monica OB/GYN

Great bedside manner, funny, reassuring, also a father who understood my needs, super supportive and very professional!