34 Years Old. Gastric Bypass 2012 Lost 110 Lbs -

I had excess skin that wouldn't come off no matter...

I had excess skin that wouldn't come off no matter how much i excercised. Went in for a consultation and dr.zarrabi made me feel great. He is a caring and absolute great dr. He explains everything so good that I didnt have any questions. The few first days I was in lots of pain and uncomfterable slept on the recliner for the first week, dont hesitate to drink your pain pills. I just got my drains removed on day 15 and it was the worst pain ever i blacked out for like a minute. But noe that they are out its totally worth it. I waited a couple weeks because i live 5 hours away from my surgeon so I decided to wait until both drains were ready.

19 days after TT

Before TT

6 week

At six weeks I am able to do more now but pay the price at the end of the day with the swelling.

Tummy tuck. Hernia repair

Hi. Now im at 10 weeks after tummy tuck. Feeling great. Swelling is consistant. When i swell i feel like my skin is being stretched to its max. Lol.

3 months after tummy tuck

It has been 3 months since my tummy tuck. I have been released from my dr. To do everything im still getting swollen but feeling great.
Santa Monica Plastic Surgeon