Dr. McGuire -- Great Physician and Surgeon - Santa Monica, CA

I have been treated by Dr. McGuire on many...

I have been treated by Dr. McGuire on many occasions over several years, skin cancer surgery, scar revision, and other surgical and cosmetic procedures. But Dr. McGuire is far more than a cosmetic specialist. His work extends to all levels of facial reconstructive and plastic surgery. For me that is an important aspect of Dr. McGuire's treatment, as he is not out to sell a product or treatment or procedure but approaches problems in a medically sophisticated and responsible manner. A realist in his assessments, If he doesn't think a procedure will result in a beneficial outcome he'll advise the patient. I have always found him patient and attentive. And he's meticulous in his work. No one likes to point out this or that to a doctor and sense that they're not seeing what you're pointing to. With McGuire I've never had that experience. His staff is highly skilled and upbeat, creating an atmosphere of professional confidence. I recommend him highly. He makes it easy for the patient, answers all of one's concerns and gets great results.