Dr Raffy Karamanoukian is a Miracle Worker! Santa Monica, CA

After a botched laser liposuction surgery left me...

After a botched laser liposuction surgery left me with severe irregularities, scars and uneven proportions on my inner- and outer thighs, flanks and knees I was wary of proceeding with any revision surgery even though I knew it was necessary for me to feel confident again. Luckily I found Dr Raffy and the Kare Plastic Surgery Center in Santa Monica.

During my consultation Dr Raffy patiently discussed all of my questions and addressed my concerns. He made me feel comfortable and reviewed how he would address each issue. As a result I knew I was in good hands and decided to proceed with the revision liposuction surgery as well as the Brazilian Cellulite treatment he offers.

Its been 2 months since my surgery and I am still in disbelief with the amazing result. Dr Raffy's attention to detail is impeccable and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. The dents, disproportions and unevenness have disappeared and all that is left is a smooth hourglass silhouette. I now have a body I never knew was possible and for that I will be eternally grateful to Dr Raffy and his team.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon