Long-overdue Abdominoplasty W/diastasis Repair - Why Did I Wait So Long!? - Santa Monica, CA

I am thrilled with the work Dr. McGuire did for me...

I am thrilled with the work Dr. McGuire did for me on this. It really has been a life changer. I am now in my 50s and have needed this surgery since my 20's. I was self-conscious and would never wear anything fitted, and robbed myself of the fun at the beach because of the way I looked.

I now can wear fitted, figure-flattering clothing and swimwear and am no longer embarrassed or ashamed. So grateful for this wonderful surgeon and his great surgical and office team! Highly recommend!!

Dr. McGuire has a gift! His bedside manner is earnest and humble (yet he has a great down-to-earth sense of humor as well), honest and encouraging, thorough and patient. I appreciate that he is extremely thoughtful of the patients needs and does not try to 'sell' any service. He clearly does what he does because he cares about people, their health, their happiness. He's an artist as well as a great surgeon. Big fan!