41yr Old Needing a Revamp - Santa Monica, CA

After two vaginal births and weight gain, enjoying...

After two vaginal births and weight gain, enjoying sex took a nose dive. I went from multiple orgasmic to lucky if I had one at all. I decided to do something for myself and took advantage of a Groupon promotion. I was a little hesitant at first but after seeing that 100% of the people who reviewed the procedure said it was worth it, I jumped on the opportunity. I was fortunate because the special no longer exists. I couldn't be any happier with the results. Dr Ghozland was so awesome. He made me absolutely comfortable and was very friendly. Very down to earth and caring. I would go with him again. I have also spoken to him about my desire for a more permanent solution.. which is vaginoplasty. He will be my doctor when I go through with it.. I'm excited.
Santa Monica OB/GYN