Facelift for a 62 Year Seeking to Stay in the Game - Santa Monica, CA

I wanted the jowls and the folds that made me look...

I wanted the jowls and the folds that made me look a decade older removed so that I could feel better about myself and so that I could continue working. I also wanted it to look natural and to slip by unnoticed as much as possible (of course that is a bit counterintuitive.) I explained this to Dr. Teitelbaum and that is exactly what I got. Now when I look in the mirror I see a version of me that I can relate to, not what I had become over the past couple of years. I also feel a great sense of renewal and new options.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Teitelbaum kindly and patiently reviewed all my options and we decided on a course of action based both on my aesthetic goals and my medical history. I felt like I was safe and in great hands, which I was. Dr. Teitelbaum is an artist and a doctor, the perfect qualifications for a stellar plastic surgeon. I was incredibly lucky that it was Dr. Teitelbaum who performed my face lift.