31, No Kids, Very Active, Stubborn Lower Belly Fat - Santa Monica, CA

Hey all! Hopefully I see some results, I will try...

Hey all! Hopefully I see some results, I will try to update every few days!

Today is Day one. I had my lower belly done with a large applicator, it took about 1 hour. Although the initial suction was a little uncomfortable, It was not painful to me. I stopped feeling the coldness after about 10 minutes and watched a few episodes of reality TV during the procedure. I was nervous for the massage afterwards but got lucky that my belly was still numb so it was not painfull at all.

I had my procedure done at 10AM it is now 3PM and I do not feel any pain, I felt a little light headed during the day but nothing so crazy. I am going to make sure to drink a lot of water and I am also taking Arnica tablets so help with the swelling that might come.

Day Two

I don't plan on updating everyday but I figures I would let everyone know how the rest of the first day/night went! I have been wearing a waist trainer all day, not anything super tight and I just bought it off of Amazon for like $10, I think that has helped with the swelling because I have no swelling at all. I also did a hot Yoga class (to help sweat out the fat) at 5pm the day of my procedure and made sure to drink a TON of water all day. I have been taking Arnica tablets ( i am using VitaMedica Arnica Montana 30x) and it seems to have helped because I woke up with no pain at all and I do not feel any discomfort... yet. I will update again in a few days!

Day 6-8 update

Ok so I am a little concerned so far because I have had very minimul pain... I know that sounds like a good thing but I have somehow convinved myself that no pain means the process isn't working :(. I have worked out pretty much every single day after the procedure and even played in a two day beach volleyball tournament on day 5and6 and was perfectly fine. I have been wearing the waist trainer all day and night to help with the swelling (didn't wear it during the vball tourney and my belly was swollen after). Today on day 8 I feel a little bit of pain but it is more like I did a great ab workout, I do not yet see any progress and by belly is still swollen, bloated. no other signs yet.

Day 15

Ok guys, I have absolutely no pain or discomfort on day 15... I am not sure if I see a difference at all as I start week 3 but I will keep updating with pictures! I don't really have any details to give you since I did not run into any of the pains that most people did. sorry for the toilet in the background! The bathroom has the best lighting in my apt.

It's working! Week 4

Hey all, so I am on day 3 of week 4 and I totally notice a difference. I wore a dress this weekend that previously used to make me feel uncomfortable because of my lower belly bulge and I wore it with such confidenice because my stomach is so much closer to being flat! I'll post a side by side also

Week 1 vs week 4

2 months later... Stomach Flat!

Well I am 2 and a half months in and I couldn't be happier with my results. I wasn't looking for a miracle, all I wanted was for my tight dresses to lay flat and that is exactly what I got. As you can see in the final pic, my stomach is completely flat in the side view. cheers!
Cienega Med Spa

The ladies were pretty nice at office, I did my consultation and procedure on the same day. This location has the best pricing that I have seen so far in all of Los Angeles, the smallest applicator is only $600, but I opted to use the large applicator for $1200.