30 Years Old Mother of Two with sagging breast. I will be having a breast lift and implants.

I am super nervous at times excited but definitely...

I am super nervous at times excited but definitely scared. I have total faith in him I know I'm in good hands so I just need to quit over thinking it. Can't wait to see the end result. Right now I where a 36D but it's not a full D. I have no volume on the top so I'm ready for a change. I'very been contemplating this for a few years now I just never did it because I was waiting for the right surgeon and a friend recommended him she had breast implants and is super happy so I knew he was the one. I will follow up as it gets closer

Day one post opt

I had my surgery yesterday it is not what I expected at all. I thought I would be in so much paid because of all the things I have been reading but I actually feel pretty good. If anything my back hurts because I'm a tummy sleeper but I'm taking it one day at a time. My expierence with Dr Zarrabi and his staff was one of a kind. I was a little uncomfortable because I'm not a small girl pretty thick and they made me feel so so comfortable. My anesthesiologist was the best so sweet made sure I was very comfortable. I was worried of being nauseous he reassured me he would do everything to help prevent that and he sure did. It was the best sleep I have ever had. Also my nurse was outstanding so cool and down to earth loved her. I would highly recommend anyone looking to do any surgery to go get a consultation with Dr. ZARRABI you will be glad you did.

A few pictures of before

As you can see I have a good size but no volume and I really needed a lift. I'm very pleased so far.
Santa Monica Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Zarrabi has been great so far. He has taken his time to make sure I am comfortable and confident with my decision. He definitely takes his time and explains everything thoroughly. His staff is great especially Marinn she has been very helpful super sweet.