Fantastic Results Post Augmentation/lift _ Steven Teitelbaum, M.D. - Santa Monica, CA

I am 5 weeks status post augmentation/lift and...

I am 5 weeks status post augmentation/lift and very pleased with the results. I thought my post may help others who may be in the same position that I was several months ago in regards to selecting a surgeon and deciding on sizing. I am petite 5,3.5", 100 lbs, aged 50. Natrelle Inspira implants; 210 cc on Left; 255 cc on Right. Day 1-8, I thought they were too large although in clothing you could barely tell that anything had changed. No pain just some discomfort and 'pulling' sensations probably due to the lift. Right nipple very sensitive but that has subsided; Left nipple sensation starting to come back at week 4.

A tip to those of you who haven't undergone this surgery yet: be patient! My husband suggested I write down tips for myself to read after my surgery to remind myself of what to expect and sure enough, I did not take his advise and found myself reading and re-reading posts about how long it takes for swelling to subside. I am only at week 5 and I am sure they will continue to change but they are starting to feel natural at this point. At week 4, they started feeling somewhat normal and taking on a better shape. Started wearing New Gel silicone gel sheeting last week for the scars. I didn't have to use any type of compression garments or perform massages or any of those post surgery techniques. As a matter of fact, none of those techniques were even suggested as Dr. Teitelbaum performs the surgery so precisely that those techniques were not required to achieve a beautiful result. I will try to post more photos but they keep coming up upside down so not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Week 5

3 months post op_augmentation & mastopexy

Results are phenomenal. Super natural looking. In the photos I post here, my breasts appear to look larger than they do in person. With clothes and bra, you cannot tell that I had surgery. Besides the scars, you would never know. Dr. Teitelbaum did such a fantastic job!!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

If you want a natural look and want to go to the best surgeon, consult Dr. Steven Teitelbaum in Santa Monica. I spent weeks stressing over sizes which was a waste of my time since Dr. Teitelbaum knows what will look best on his patients, so trust his judgment. You won't have to use mechanical means of getting a good look by compression or massaging breasts post surgery because he knows how to achieve the perfect result surgically. Fantastic nurses, Nancy and Karen and office staff, Patty and Vicki were great as well. If you have the surgery in Santa Monica, stay at Serenity Aftercare to treat yourself. It is super expensive but worth the wonderful treatment you will receive the entire time you are there. I felt like a queen in their care.