39 Yr Old with 3 Kids Had a TT, Lipo, BBL - Dominican Republic

I went to Dr. Julio Molina because I loved his...

I went to Dr. Julio Molina because I loved his work and how attentive he was to me. He answered all my questions and seemed to care. My surgery was scheduled for May 6. Right before surgery Dr. Julio Molina noticed I was sick and quickly rescheduled my date until my cold went away. He cared more about my health than making money off me and I totally appreciated that. My results are awesome and I am still swollen. I just love him and would recommend him to everyone. At first I was going to make my journey private, but now I have the confidence to let everyone I know what I did because I know there is someone out there looking to improve their appearance also. I will be going back to Dr. Julio Molina soon for a BL. I just can't say enough about how thankful and blessed I am to have found him!!!!!!

6 week update

Still swollen and sore inu back. Back lipo is crazy lol

Loving my stomach ??

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Very attentive and professional. Loves his patients and is always available for any questions or concerns. Grade A doctor!!!!!