Cheek Scar Revision NOT Worth It!

I really wanted this procedure to work out because...

I really wanted this procedure to work out because everyone at the office was SO nice and attentive... but ultimately, it's been over a year since my procedure and the scar is more or less the same -- if not WORSE :/ Even worse, it's prominent, on my cheek -- no hiding it. Really quite disappointed.
Valencia Plastic Surgeon

Like I said before -- Dr. Heller was nothing but incredibly nice, and so was his staff! Completely helpful and caring during my evaluation, procedure and post follow up. Unfortunately, the final result of the scar is very disappointing, especially as it is so prominent (on my cheek!). We took the most invasive approach and excised the previous scar to place a new, better, smaller scar. Dr. Heller seemed to take special care during the procedure (I couldn't see what was going on but he was telling me step by step what he was doing). I was really hoping for the best -- I did everything the doctor prescribed, was very careful and yet I've ended up with this :/ It especially sucks because I don't have the money to spend -- I barely had it for the procedure, but it was my last hope... and I'm disappointed.