48 Years Young - Santa Barbara, CA

Neck lift Lower face lift Fat injections I look...

Neck lift
Lower face lift
Fat injections
I look Ten years younger already. The pain was minimal. The pre care and post care made all the difference. I look rested and get compliments from everyone I see.I had recently lost 80 pounds from having the Gastric sleeve surgery ine year ago and was left with a saggy, unsightly neck and chin. My cheeks caved in slightly. So I'm happy I found a solution ibam thrilled with.

2 weeks post op

Still slightly swollen. But back at regular routine

2 weeks post op

More pics

Day 15 post op

No poof bags under my eyes and no sagg chin.Neck still slightly discol9red, as expected. I Have make up on today. Wearing funny scarf becuz im so white from No sun and Not spray tanning in a month. Also for extra coverage iwhen 8 go outside today. Happy Happy Happy

15 days out

Same pose as in pre op pic, but now No ugly neck skin.

16 days post op

Red on stich behind the ears. I have been adding ointment to start lessening that. I seem to cater to the ones that are visable to my eyes. But I'm on it!!! Numbness is feeling better too. Just the bottom of chin and neck still numb. But less numb.

7 month update

Happy with results.

June 7 mo. Out

Couldn't ever imagine taking a photo from this angle before
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

Dr Howard Gross was awesome. Very knowledgeable and had the skill and talent to back it up. I am 9 days post op and am thrilled.