Let Dr. Mackenzie and His Phenomenal Staff Put Your Mind at Ease. They Will Take Care of You - Santa Barbara, CA

I have scheduled several treatments with Cassie...

I have scheduled several treatments with Cassie over the past few years. She is smart, caring, and professional. (She also makes me laugh!)

I have some old burn scars that have developed scar tissue over the past several years. The scar tissue has effected my mobility. Through the use of lasers, Cassie was able to help break down the scar tissue and restore mobility to the affected areas. Through my experiences with Cassie, I developed trust and admiration for the entire staff at Pacific Plastic Surgery.

Recently Cassie suggested an upper eye lift over Botox to permanently correct the heaviness of my upper lids. I thought about how nice it would be not to depend on Botox for something that could be corrected under local anesthesia. I scheduled the procedure with Dr. Mackenzie three days ago.

I feel fantastic. I have very little bruising. I can tell when my stitches are removed in a few days I'm going to look and feel so much better!

This office, led by Dr. Mackenzie, offers so much more than your typical spa/surgery center. They genuinely care about you. They want you to feel secure and well cared for, and it shows. Their actions speak for themselves. They are healers and caregivers. I truly appreciate being fortunate enough to receive such wonderful care from such highly educated and naturally gifted people.
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon