Pancake Boobies After Having First Child. Santa Barbara, CA

After breastfeeding my daughter for 16 months, my...

After breastfeeding my daughter for 16 months, my once perky boobies became flappy pancake boobs. :( All my life, I've wanted to have womanly breasts. And, I did...while breastfeeding! They were so nice! But, then I stopped breastfeeding and I was back to having nothing. Except now, the little I had left, sagged! It was depressing. So, I visited Dr. Schooler's office for a consultation. As soon as I walked into his office and was greeted I had a great feeling about the place. Every single person was so kind and warm. Then, I met Dr. Schooler! He is beyond sweet and courteous and professional! I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Schooler and his staff. They are all amazing!
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schooler was very professional and just one of the nicest people I've ever met. Any nerves I had, he is so calm and soothing that it made me feel better. I would recommend Dr. Schooler and his staff to anyone looking to beautify yourself! They ROCK!