Liposuction Results Are Awesome by Dr. Roham. I Couldn’t Be Happier - Santa Ana, CA

From the moment you walk into the office you feel...

From the moment you walk into the office you feel special. The friendly staff are welcoming and make sure you are very well taken care of. I just want say a gigantic thank you to Dr. Roham and his staff. The day of the surgery couldn’t have gone any smoother. . I honestly didn’t feel anything while he was doing the liposuction, in fact I was surprised when we were done, because I heard none of the sucking sound you often hear on informational videos It’s all done under local so you are awake the entire time, though they give you a sedative to take the edge off. The only discomfort I felt was one or two sensitive spots when he was introducing the tumescent fluid. I am so excited about what you have done for me. I couldn’t be happier.

I no longer suffer the invisible effects of looking old and plain. I now exist, I feel alive. You have helped me to achieve the body I’ve always wanted, but never had. As a result, I not only look younger but I feel younger, I look better than I ever did. This is like the icing on the cake or the reward for losing all that weight.

I now feel so good about myself, whenever I look in the mirror I pinch myself just to make sure it’s me ?. I will be coming back soon to do my breast augmentation which I think that will complete my process. Dr. Roham you are amazing!!!!!

Will send the photos shortly.
Santa Ana Phlebologist

Oh, doctor was amazing. The most important the results speak for themselves. True artist.