Much Need Reduction and Lift - Boca Raton, FL

I have always had large breasts. Chronic back pain...

I have always had large breasts. Chronic back pain. As a hairdresser the added weight of my breasts made my job harder and I was in pain all the time. I went from a 40 G to what I believe will be a c. I'm 15 days post op and can't tell my size just yet. I've had a few complications. Infection and fluid retention. I did not have drains.

Finally getting relief from the infection!!!

I did not get drains , I wish I had because these little under arm boobs are ridiculous. Today I managed to not feel sick, and the redness seems to be calming down and my swelling or baby boob I call them under my underarms are starting to go down. My surgeon says if by nov 11 my body has not absorbed the fluid he will drain them with a needle. Totally loving my small boobs!!! Noticed under my left breast the skin is coming off. Nurse says because of the fever I had and infection this is normal healing. I swear I've been taking antibiotics forever!!

Going back to work tomorrow

After all the infection, I'm happy to say I get to go back to work for a few hours. My swelling has gone down a lot and I think I should manage a few hours. Still on antibiotics but I am ready to get out of this house!!! I've pulled a few stitches by trying to get some housework done. Hoping that work won't be an issue. I am a hairstylist and have my arms raised a majority of the day. I'm going to try and do some Halloween makeup on myself. Weird have not worn makeup really since the day before my surgery !!! I'm making my daughter Harley Quinn! Should be fun! I'll post pics tomorrow!

Feeling fabulous

Omg I feel amazing today, finally feeling good, I love the size of my new girls!!! The excitement!! I would do this again in a heartbeat even through the complications and pain!

Loving the new girls!!!!

Haven't posted in awhile , nobody follows me anyway so it's more so just for me! But I love love love the new me! Tried on normal bras and I can actually fit into them! After work I do get pretty sore, and swollen but with my arms above my chest all day it's to be expected. Started back at the gym! Hope to loose the weight I've packed on over the years and have a new body with the new girls! Man I wish I had done this sooner !
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Dr.keim and staff are great, kind considerate and make you feel like you are the only patient they are attending to. When I had to go to the emergency room because my infection was getting worse. Dr. Keim answered his phone and spoke to the e.r. Doctor in my home town because where I had surgery done was an hour away. He answered his phone at 10pm in a Sunday and was not on call.