SONO BELLO Charges FRAUD INSURANCE, UNPROFESSIONAL, SCARRED FOR LIFE

I had a TERRIBLE experience with Dr Miller. (READ...

I had a TERRIBLE experience with Dr Miller. (READ THIS STORY) I had several areas done last year costing nearly $10k which took years of great sacrifice to save. I went in with realistic expectations, and left with horrible disappointment down the road. I have areas larger on one side than others, missed areas, etc and I still have some pain and narly scars that remind me of this whole ordeal, haunting me almost every day of my life. Although only slightly slender in some not all areas, I am still wearing the same clothing size, lost only 7lbs, and not one person even noticed a difference in me. Sadly you are required to pay their insurance which covers re-dos. Amy (initial sales rep), made it sound so easy, she stated if you need any touch up work or are not happy, we can just touch it up, not a problem. I did everything they asked me to do (ate & massaged well), they said I healed, retracted, and my areas felt better than they were expecting. At my 6 mo visit, they still denied me the needed touch ups. I did NOT even gain weight, infact I had lost a few lbs, which they seemed shocked about. Other reviews complain of warranty being voided due to gaining weight, well I didn't and they still denied me! As soon as you mention to Dr Miller you are not happy, he becomes irritated, upset, and a "hot head"….rude and unprofessional. The meeting started with his usual talkative spill (more like a standard lecture he tells everyone, pretending to be your friend, speaking so much and leaving no time for the patient to put many words in) which left me irritated and undressed still as I patiently and kindly waited for my turn to speak almost a half hour later… I was very cooperative and kind during our meeting, did not yell at him, I only emotionally expressed my concerned areas at the very end, and my concerns overall that they didn't take me serious and had their minds made up for NO re-dos from the start. He literally snapped 360 degrees when I told him I was not happy, then became: irritated, childish, snappy with me, and really unprofessional throwing everything back onto me. I never in my life have heard or seen Dr act like he did. I highly doubt they even do re-dos as he had an excuse for every area I showed him. They stated they took the same out in both sides, etc… Well it happened unevenly because my body looks weird now and this should be a good reason for a touch up right? BEWARE, Insurance is a fraud; BEWARE, they don't care nor follow up, when they know you are upset and unhappy; BEWARE, Dr Miller (although board cert) is unprofessional & rude; BEWARE, you will waste your money on this smart-lipo procedure; BEWARE Unless you work really hard eating well and exercising harder than ever like I did, most likely you will gain your weight back within the year as its very easy to do; BEWARE, you will have lots of visible scars and your body will look weird: BEWARE, you will be haunted almost every day of your life every time you see yourself in the mirror or look at the scars on your body. Don't do lipo, I'm not even sure I would recommend this procedure even with a good Dr at another location. Really Diet and Exercise is the only thing that works, If you can't conquer this now, there is no way you will be happy with this procedure as you will gain the weight back over time. This might work for a skinny size 0-8 person who has a tiny bump? I was one of their smaller patients they said?? (avg, sz 14, still sz 14). Lets not forget, I wasted $10k, in which paid for scars, a weird body, and treated very unprofessional, thus feeling very ripped off for the rest of my life! This experience wouldn't be worth it even at no-cost. SONO BELLO & Dr Miller, remember we are human, our bodies, appearance, and feelings are important to US. You are ruining people's lives. Re-think your policies and procedures or the bad reviews will just keep coming in. I am sure there are so many out there who have had the same experience and are afraid to speak out, as it took me quite some time & courage myself.
Dr. Nathan Miller