Dr Avila is a Body Contouring Perfectionist! - Sandy, UT

I am a 52 yr old female,i went to Sono Bello on...

I am a 52 yr old female,i went to Sono Bello on June 11 & had my neck,stomach,waist & hips done. The swelling is going away & my body is contouring it's shape nicely. I am beyond pleased with Dr Avila, my consultant Amy & the staff at the Sandy,Utah office they were all very helpful & caring to my needs. Dr Avila made suggestions on where he thought i should have work done and i gotta say he was right he is a body contouring perfectionist :) i would absolutely go back to him again if i needed to & would highly recommend him to others. Some people may complain about lumps afterwords,but if you follow your doctors instructions you won't have any just roll em out with a rolling pin. :) Also some people may be worried about being awake during the procedure & i'll admit i was a little worried about that myself,but to be honest i didn't feel any pain & i really don't remember the Dr performing the procedure i was pretty numb & comfortable through it all. I <3 <3 <3 what Dr Avila has done, i was experiencing some painful health issues before going into Sono Bello & since going, i have not had any fibromyalgia flare ups,i'm sleeping better & also waking up with more energy. Thank you Dr Avila & the Sono Bello staff in Sandy,UT. You all helped me feel much better emotionally & physically.
Draper Bariatric Surgeon

Dr Avila is AMAZING! He met with me and answered all of my questions & concerns,he was very understanding & helpful.