42 Yrs Old; No Kids; 32A (Barely); 9cm Diameter - Sandy, UT

Well, it turns out due to my 9cm diameter I don't...

Well, it turns out due to my 9cm diameter I don't have that many implant choices (which is great), but am considering the 200cc UHP, 9cm diameter, 4.1 Projection. I read one other review on RealSelf that had these implants (and same diameter as me) and they ended up bottoming out and she then went in to correct and got 150cc Mod +. I'm nervous about being too big, her bra size with 200cc is a C which is way bigger than what I was wanting, not sure what other choices I have. Excited, but nervous like everyone else was/is.

Pre-Op - July 29, 2016

Decided on Mentor HP 175cc; 9.3 Diameter; 3.9 Projection

Surgery Day - Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Check-In at 930am, I think left around 1pm to go home. Took a nap when I got home. Woke up around 3-ish, answered some work emails. Was pretty dizzy and out of it most of the day. Took 800mg of ibuprofen around 5pm and another one around 1030pm before bed. Slept in our massage chair so I wouldn't be shifting around and was propped up. No pain really, just feels like I did 100 push ups. But I also went climbing on Monday morning so I can't tell if I'm sore from that or from the surgery. Haha. Dr. Fryer called to check on me, he's so sweet.

Day 1 Post Op Appt. - Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Pretty swollen and bruising but not much pain. Just feels like I did 100 push-ups yesterday.

Day 2 - Recovery

Another full day at the office with computer work, HR issues, meetings, conference calls. I'm mentally exhausted from work. Off of the ibuprofen completely because I'm concerned about the bruising and possible hematoma. I also don't need it as I'm not in any pain. I'm sure there's a fine balance with blood clotting and bruising. Not sure what the right balance is. My whole body is pretty swollen. Abdomen is super tender, enough where I'm not walking normally to compensate. Bloated/Swollen all the way to my ankles. Right side is more bruised than left. Watching to see if there's any sudden swelling and pain.

Day 3-12

Day 3 - I worked from home. By dinner time I had horrible pain in my right boob. Took 800mg of Advil and that seemed to help take the edge off. Took a NORCO for the first time this night.

Day 4 - Took another NORCO and called Dr. Fryer at 730am (Saturday). Most likely muscle spasm and to ice and stretch. That seemed to help. It was pretty uncomfortable for the next few days.

Day 5 - Sunday - ran errands and did house work. Laid low.

Day 6 - 10 - Full work week in the office. Advil only. Work week from hell. Literally.

Day 11 - did a 4.5 mile hike. It felt so good to be in the mountains again. Right side still has a sharp pin point pain when I take a deep breath or sneeze.

Day 12 - Small 2 mile hike and house chores.

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fryer's and Brooke (sp?) are so fantastic. They are SO NICE, friendly, didn't feel rushed or judged, I'm excited that I'll be in good hands there. He answered all my questions that I had (and I had a list). I also had another consultation with a second doctor, but I'm choosing Dr. Fryer due to my experience with him and his office staff. I called the after hours number Saturday morning (4 days post-op) around 7:30am and got a call back within minutes with Dr. Fryer on the phone. My right breast was in so much pain I actually had to take the narcotic pill (I've only needed Ibuprofen) and was worried that I might have a hematoma. He offered to meet me at the clinic on Saturday afternoon (but I ended up no needing to go). He's so great, he's truly meant to be a doctor!