31 Year Old Mother of Two.... San Ramon, CA

After having babies, I worked out for two years...

After having babies, I worked out for two years harder than I have ever and saw results everywhere but my tummy. My tummy became my biggest insecurity after having children. I had a kangaroo pouch that I couldn't get rid of. It was in the forefront of my mind at all times. I thought about a tummy tuck after realizing that working out would never correct the problem. I just wanted to feel whole/not deformed like me prior to babies or better. So I saw three different doctors over a year and when I meet Dr. Parhiscar I knew he was the one because of his honesty and willingness to educate me on what the procedure would entail. Not just sell me. I would now recommend him to anyone. His office manager Melinda makes you feel so comfortable and is so supportive. They make a great team. The procedure went smoothly and he was so considerate by checking on me and making sure I was doing ok. As he knew I was very concerned about the pain. Overall there was discomfort but the pain was manageable. I am now 6 days POS.

I have been trying to upload pictures. Hope it works.

4 weeks PO

I can honestly say the recovery is better than I expected. I thought I would be in a lot of pain and it has been more just uncomfortable or stiff because I sit at a desk for 8 hours straight. But otherwise scar is healing and the BB looks great. Still a little red but to be anticipated. The biggest think I can't wait for is the swelling to go down. It still pretty swollen in my lower abdomen. But SO very happy I did.

Photos- almost 5 weeks POP

Feeling great!!!

Still a little swollen but so happy with the results. Dr. Parhiscar has been nothing but amazing! He has reached out to me personally to make sure I am healing. I have recommended him to everyone I know. Call his office manager Melinda if your interested in any procedure. She is full of knowledge and will make you feel at ease. You wont regret it!
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Highly recommend my PS. He is very educated and wants to make sure you are well aware of what your choices are and what the procedure you choose will entail. He has great bedside manner and very personable.