60 Yr Old Dream Finally Happened

I can't bring to say how wonderful and amazing Dr....

I can't bring to say how wonderful and amazing Dr. Afshin Parishcar is and Melinda Brown, who runs the show for him.

I actually received a lower face lift, fat injections in my face and rhinoplasty. All of it was worth it.

It's only day 5 and swelling is beginning to subside.

I go in two days to have the stitches in my nose, under my chin and around my ears.

I'm excited about this ne w journey I'm on.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Parishes is a genius. His bedside manner and his skill as a plastic surgeon made it an awesome experience. he made my nose look amazing. He took the bulbous tip and big nostrils narrower and shaped it beautifully. He filled my temples, nasal labia folks and cheeks with my own fat, and he lifted my neck and cut the bands so I don't have jowls or turkey neck. Overall, while it is painful, I'm so happy with the results. It's only 5 days in and I can't wait to see myself in a month. I would highly recommend Dr. Parischar to anyone who feels they need a doctor who cares about the patient and the outcome.