Mom of 2 Ready to Get my Body back tummy tuck Lipo of flanks . San Ramon, CA

I was intially going to to my procedure In L.A I...

I was intially going to to my procedure In L.A I met with a couple of docs there. My husband however convinced me that even though it might be less expensive the trouble to go there and stay for recovery might not be worth it , so he said met with a dr in the Bay Area just to see. I found Dr. Parhiscar and I'm so glad I did. He is originally from NY but is here now. I had my consult and will be putting my deposit down on Monday. Tummy tuck, bbl, Lipo of back. Can't wait. So far everything has ran smoothly Melinda his patient care coordinator is awesome. I love his results he gives patience. The best part is his prices! Cant wait for my waist to be snatched and have more booty!

Adding pre op pics

Getting excited

Gave my deposit ahhhhhh it's happening!! Nervous anxious scared lol

28 days!

28 days to go can't wait! Getting anxious. Bought : make me heal pre and post operative vitamins. The reviews were great and people swear by them.

Pre op done!

Yesterday was my pre op. I decided I want to do my tummy tuck and Lipo of flanks for now. That has always been my insecurity (my stomach) I really like Dr P. He is very nice easy to talk too. Never pushy. I feel very confident in him. He said my waist will go significantly in and will make hips appear as if there wider. My hips are not wide at all. I'm so excited. He gave me my rx for my my pain medicine. He explained everything to me. I paid more than half of my surgery. Only 2000 left on the balance which i pay on the day of surgery. I have to show up at 8am on the 28th!

More pics

Bought this from eBay

Some old pics

Here are pics of me when I would lose weight but still had a pooch when I let my stomach out. I had to keep my stomach sucked in at all times.

Me pregnant

I had a 9 pound boy then 8 pound boy again.

Today is the day!

I just took a shower. Waiting for my best friend to drive me there. I don't feel nervous. I'm not thinking of the pain after. I'm just going with the flow. It's crazy how you want something so bad for years and now the day is here and I'm cool as a cucumber lol!!! I'll update when I can. Much love y'all!!

Made it to the flat side

Surgery went well. Dr p is the bomb! Little drowsy now will update later

Day 3 update

Today was Bette than yesterday. I'm in pain back and I haven't went to the bathroom. My stomach is swollen and itchy. My drains are less than 5 ml each. I applaud the same Woman who combine there procedures. I'm so happy I didn't do my butt. I would be even more uncomfortable and at some point gave up trying to be on my side and just laid on my back. I haven't seen my stomach or taken my garment off.

Drains out!

Went to see my doc today. He took my drains out. Not painful just a little uncomfortable. He took this pic and this is my first time seeing my stomach. All I can say is snatched!!yas bish yas!!! That stomach is everything!! I see him in two weeks.

More pics

Post op blues

Today was a bad day a lot of crying, regret and just an overall bad day. Woke up today in pain. I tried to get comfortable nothing was helping. Maybe it was frustration but I ended up crying feeling like why did I do this. I try to stay active and being in bed seeing my kids need a bath and not be able to is so hard. There dad is like I'll do it later. It's annoying depending on someone else. I hate this feeling. I don't think what I'm going through is worth this. So painful and who knows how much longer I will go thru this. I took my garment off to wash. It was like an hour , that was a mistake I ended up in more pain. As soon as I put it on I felt much better. I'm grumpy and just over this! Anyone else go through this? I don't know what will make me feel better.

Today was better.

I feel better today. I'm still taking my meds I'm in pain still without it. I took my first shower it was lovely. I was up more. I get tired quickly. My husband took this pic after my shower and I was in shock! It looks good I haven't seen my stomach like that since before kids. I like my belly button.

10 days post op

Feeling good. My insition is kind of itchy. I'm walking around more. I get tired and have to sit after anwhile. No more pain meds.

Feeling awesome.

Tuesday was my first day back at work. I feel fine. No complaints. Swollen still but not much. I'm almost straight. Feeling good. I love my results. Belly button is on point!

Feeling good

It's been now 7 weeks and I feel great. I don't have much swelling. My waist is small. And I get a lot of compliments. I went out with friends and boy oh boy men can't stop staring! I'm loving how I feel. I'm so happy. My husband loves it too! Lol

Feeling great!

Swelling go down every week.

6 month post op

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Dr, Parhiscar is very nice. He listened to all my needs. I'm excited to have my surgery. So far everything has been running smoothly. Melinda is great. Follow my journey 2016 March! Now that I am 5 day post op I should let everyone know how amazing dr P is. EVERYTHING went as planned. His surgery center staff is amazing, kind and just plain wonderful. Melinda his patient coordinator is on top of everything. She is so sweet. I have not had any issues. Dr p is amazing! My results far exceed what I expected. He is so calm and makes me feel comfortable. I'm so glad I went through him. He is a gem to the Bay Area. I have two friends already booked with consults. Do your self a favor and go see him.