Love my New Boobs!!! - San Ramon, CA

I have always wanted larger boobs but never...

I have always wanted larger boobs but never allowed myself the luxury of having them done. But I finally decided to do it. I went to 3 different PS consultations. All 3 recommended a lift along with the implants, but I REALLY didn't want that lollipop scar!!! I decided on Dr. Parhiscar because he really listened to me, was extremely knowledgeable and down to earth and made me feel very comfortable. After he did my Fillers & Botox with Amazing results I knew in my gut he was the PS for me! During my pre-op appointment I decided on 650cc's but still really didn't want a lift. So he told me he would put the implants in and then sit me up to see if I could get away with no lift. I was Very impressed that he was willing to go the extra step for me even though it was a long shot. My surgery day came and I was not nervous whatsoever. Dr. Parhiscar came to touch base with me one more time to go over what my desired result was. Did his markings of where things were going lol Surgery was done, woke up in recovery & my honey took me home around 2pm. Around 9pm. my PS called to check on me and see how I was doing. I will NOT lie, I've never had surgery so I had no idea what to expect. Everyone told me make sure you keep up with your pain and that is the BEST advice I got and can give. Because the pain is no joke. But now 1 month later I can truly say it was ALL worth it. I LOVE my new boobs! I was a saggy 34c and now a fabulous 38DD. If you are considering a breast augmentation go to several consultations and ask a ton of questions.

An important point I forgot....oops!

I forgot to mention that I did NOT have to have an external lift after all!!! Dr. P did an internal lift on the left side that was lower than the right side. My new boobs are turning out even better than my "wish boobs"" Thank you Dr. Parhiscar????
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Parhiscar because he was the only PS I saw that made me feel like my opinion mattered, was very easy to talk too, was extremely knowledgable & professional, made me feel like he really understood what I was looking for, was patient with me while asking all my questions, was kind, down to earth, humble instead of cocky, friendly, went the extra mile to get me what I wanted in the operating room and had incredible bedside manner!!! I had him also do my fillers & Botox & those results were just as AMAZING!!! I will recommend Dr. P to anyone who will listen to me rave about him. And last but not least, Melinda, who is your first impression of his practice runs everything in the office and is just as incredible as Dr. P., which is a very important part of the whole process that you go through. She helped me with all the other paperwork, finances etc...,.Cannot say enough about her either. Dr. Parhiscar is the BESTā£