27(age) 118(lbs) 5'2" 32A to 400cc. San Ramon, CA

I always wanted larger breasts. I knew I wanted to...

I always wanted larger breasts. I knew I wanted to wait until my lifestyle wasn't extremely active. I am at a relaxed state in my life where healing I think will be easier for my body. I had surgery on Thursday March 24 and everything from the nurses to my surgeon and my family helping pre,during, and post has made it amazing. The first night was somewhat uncomfortable but having my family there to help made it better. The day after surgery was the most soreness I felt but not terrible. Everyday has gotten easier and easier. I have done minimal moving and just relaxed, I caught up on some serious Netflix;). I go for my post op appt on Tuesday and I'll write more and give detail about what my surgeon says.

Went to my post op appt. today

Everything seems normal just going to continue to lay low and let these boobies drop in time. I'm super pleased with everything so far, and have another check up in two weeks. I will post more pics when I hit exactly a week and then I'll try and post weekly from that point. ;)

Day 7 (week1)

Today has hit exactly a week since my BA and they are dropping slowly and beautifully. I return to work tomorrow and actually excited about it;) laying around has been great but being an active person I'm excited to get back into my groove. I'm left handed and notice my left side is a little more sore than my right side I'm not concerned I just noticed. I also noticed keeping up with my Tylenol helps too. Sleeping is by far the most annoying I'm usually a stomach sleeper so sleeping elevated plus on my back has been the biggest adjustment. So far I love everything about my CCs and the incision. Now it's just a waiting game on the dropping and fluffing, and also to be cautious of easing into going back to the normal way of things so I can heal great and well. Good luck to you future BAers.

2 week update

So far so good the girls are dropping and my numbness is wearing off, still sore from time to time and nipples are super sensitive. I got my time of the month right after surgery and think it prolonged my vision of seeing them drop my breasts get really full during that time so I felt extra tight up until a couple days ago. I love love love them and definitely see them changing (slowly but still amazing). Also my left isn't dropping as quickly not concerned about it, I know it's only week two. Oh and my left has a bigger implant than the other, do to the fact that my left breast was a little smaller to begin with (left is 425cc and right is 400cc).

3 week update

Today marks three weeks I had a check up yesterday with my surgeon and it seems all is very well I've been doing lower body work outs and walking a lot again no running and obviously no lifting. My girls are dropping and my work days seem to me getting easier. I'm sore from time to time and my nipples are super sensitive but overall I love my new additions more and more as they settle they are evening out too. Also I got some Botox from Dr. Parhiscar and feeling extra great as the summer is near;) :)

Four weeks

This is from a couple days ago at four weeks. They are feeling a lot softer and I have been massaging for a week now and think it has helped. Pain is pretty much gone. I love them (: good luck future BAers.

5 months and loving them

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

He and his office have been extremely professional and made me feel comfortable since day one. I would recommend him for breast augmentation any day to anyone.