39 Yo Mom of Boys

My experience at Blackhawk Plastic Surgery has...

My experience at Blackhawk Plastic Surgery has been nothing short of amazing! Dr. Ronan is very straight forward and honest. Every once in while he'll crack a joke so there is a balance. He is very serious about keeping up with the latest products and services and he makes it easy to trust his opinion.

I had my initial breast lift and augmentation performed in October of last year. These procedures combined make for a challenging surgery. My initial results weren't perfect BUT it was just my body's way of healing. Dr. Ronan has been incredibly patient with all my questions and very reassuring and optimistic about my final results. Sandy, the FNP, is super awesome! She ALWAYS answers my questions in a timely fashion and also allays my fears and anxiety. The rest of the ladies in the office are always pleasant and accommodating.

I had my revision surgery performed today and I can say that I feel excited and impressed with how my breast look already. Since I've gone through the healing process before I can tell that my breast are going to be legendary! Oh, I can't leave out the anesthesiologist; he's incredible!!! I work in the healthcare field and know that skills can vary greatly between providers. This guy is top of the line! My recovery room nurse Diana put me at ease and had the most personable demeanor. I'm just a completely happy camper and will only use Dr. Ronan for my cosmetic surgery needs.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon