Wonderful Experience..beautiful Face...great Care...Dr. Barrera is a True Artist - Mexico, MX

After a great deal of research....including top...

After a great deal of research....including top Beverly Hills doctors...I made the decision to have the best face lift ever. From the initial consultation to the final review following the procedure...I have nothing but the greatest admiration for the amazing ability of Dr. Barrera. The facility, the care, the outcome..the best. One year later..I continue to be grateful for the opportunity to have had the procedure from an exceptional caring surgeon.
Dr. Barrera

Dr. Barrera gave me the confidence to trust his ability to give me a fresh face. The experience was one of positive support and more than positive results. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Dr. Barrera. Having interviewed surgeons in Orange County and in Beverly Hills, I am so glad and I believe very fortunate to have had the opportunity to chose Dr. Barrera to perform my face lift. There is absolutely no hesitation in recommending anyone, all I can say is just do it. And as a bonus enjoy the magic of San Miguel de Allende.