60 Years Old and Look 40

After ten years of debating whether I should get a...

After ten years of debating whether I should get a facelift or not, I decided to do my homework and fine the best surgeon for the job. Anything foreign, such as fillers were out of the question. Since, I lived in Mexico at the time and figured the cost would be quit a bit lower, it narrowed my research and I found Dr. Barrera. What a blessing! After contacting him I immediately received information, in detail, on how the procedure was done and what I would experience post operation. My initial meeting with Dr. Barrera couldn't have gone better. He made me feel at ease and answered every concern. The surgery was a breeze and the same with my recovery. Within ten days I had only minor bruising and at 3 weeks I attended my daughter in laws wedding barely showing any sign of puffiness or even the fact that I had something major done. I'm more than delighted I made this decision. It's the best thing I've ever done for myself. Now, at almost 3 months post-op it simply looks like Dr. Barrera took an eraser and erased every line, wrinkle and fold from my face and neck. I look exactly the same without the imperfections. There is absolutely no sign of being pulled or stretched at all. My neck looks amazing. I hardly had any pain after surgery and only slight numbness, which I was told to expect for 3 months. My friends are truly at awe at my appearance. Dr. Barrera is a exceptional artist.
Dr. Barrera